Search My Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

My In The Night Garden Pumpkin Stencils

Hi everyone.
I've had a go at making a few In The Night Garden pumpkin stencils. I've done Iggle Piggle, Makka Pakka, Upsy Daisy and a Haahoo. Who said Halloween had to be scary! I am quite excited to see if they work (I will be trying them out this weekend and posting pictures!); I hope they give you some ideas on how to create a different, fun pumpkin. If you have any requests please E-mail them to me and I will try my hardest to transform them into pumpkin stencils for you to use.

You can follow the same steps I posted yesterday and print out these stencils and tape them to the pumpkin.

You can print as many as you like and I am happy for you to share these on your blog (with a link back to me!)
Happy pumpkin carving!
Haahoo Pumpkin Stencil

Iggle Piggle Pumpkin Stencil

Makka Pakka Pumpkin Stencil
Upsy Daisy Pumpkin Stencil